Friday, December 1, 2006

Learn Telugu program / Telugu Nerchukundham

I am Vignan Das Gangula, a Catholic youth belonging to the Pezzonipet Parish of Vijayawada diocese. I have done Master's in Information Systems & a Software Engineer by profession from Andhra Pradesh, India

I am Jesus Youth candidate for Preisthood. I have joined in Seminary on 19th June 2009 for first year Priesthood studies.

Now I am in Rome studying Philosphy in Urbania University.

When I was in Andhra Pradesh in 2006, I undertook an initiative to teach Telugu to Non Telugu Speaking communities who are very active in Jesus Youth and who are eager to serve the Lord and build his Kingdom in Andhra Pradesh.

"Telugu Nerchukundham” was the name of that initiative and it was in MS Word and Audio format as MP3 files and freely available to listen and download from Internet previously available at www.stage.fm/jyhyd site.

Through learn Telugu program they can speak and understand the Telugu language.

You can go through those Learn Telugu program / Telugu Nerchukundham (mp3 files in zip format) in 5 parts in the links below.











No comments: